3 benefits of a morning shot
The first thing you do in the morning is the most important and defines your day! Several years ago I have been taking a shot of warm water with lime first thing in the morning.
3 benefits of the morning shot
-Supports weight loss: Lemons are rich in pectin fiber (soluble fiber) that helps fight cravings.
-Improved digestion: Lemon juice helps eliminate unwanted materials from the body. An efficient digestion reduces heartburn and constipation.
- Water with lemon, although it is acid by nature produces an alkalinizing effect in the organism. This is important because the more alkaline your body is, the healthier it will be. The disease only manifests when the pH of the body is acidified. Being more alkaline also helps in detoxification processes.
In order to improve digestion I recommend adding apple cider vinegar. Try it and tell me how it went!
1 cup of warm water
1 squeezed lemon
2 tablespoons organic apple cider vinegar
Sauerkraut is a recipe that needs few ingredients and time. As a result, you not only get delicious food, but it also has many health benefits due to its high content in probiotics.What are probiotics? Basically they are good bacteria that live in our intestines, they help us fight against the bad bacteria that make us sick and it has been proven that they support the immune system, reduce the response to certain joys, shorten colds, relieve stomach problems such as diarrhea or symptoms of irritable bowel. This is one of my favorite side dishes to accompany a good salad. Not only is it delicious but it is also full of probiotics and it is also a source of vitamin C. Here I share my secret recipe!
½ purple cabbage
3 tablespoons of pink salt
1 tablespoon of mustard seeds (optional)
1 tablespoon of pepper
1 cup of love
1) Cut the cabbage into thin strips, add the pink salt and massage until you get enough liquid to cover the cabbage.
2) Add the rest of the ingredients and mix them well
3) Place in a jar or fermentor taking care that the cabbage is completely submerged in the liquid.
4) Leave to ferment in a cool and dark place in your kitchen, it can be from a week to a month depending on the flavor that you like the most.
5) Place a label that says "love" with a happy face and say positive words to your recipient for as long as you want to ferment it.
Foods that contain mostly green color in vegetables and some fruits, are of innumerable properties and health benefits. Also, spirulina gives that SUPER touch to make it much more nutritious
That's why this recipe fascinates me! You can add all the abundance of green and thus turn it into a SUPER PESTO.
2 cups of Basil
1 cup of spinach
1/2 red pepper
1 avocado (avocado)
1 capsule of spirulina
2 cloves of garlic
1 handful sunflower seeds
pink salt to taste
pepper to taste
1) Place all liquid ingredients first in the blender
2) Put the rest of the ingredients and go!
If you have any SUPER recipe I would love to hear about it!